Yamaha’s first professional live sound console was released more than 40 years ago… and now…
The Yamaha Rivage PM10 is a thoroughly refined flagship that defines the direction for future generations.
REACH Communications, Inc. is one-of-few rental houses in the U.S. with this unit available for rent.
- Hybrid Microphone Preamplifiers
- VCM Technology Models SILK Processing, by Rupert Neves Designs
- Dan Dugan Sound Design Automatic Mixer Built-In
- Portico EQ, TC Electronics Reverbs
- Overlay and Isolate Filters for Enhanced Scene Memory Operation
- Flexible Live Recording
- Touch Screen and Fader Strip Merge, Helps Facilitate 2-man Operation
- Dual Monitor Outputs
- Optimized Control Viewing Angles
- 144 Input Mix Channels, 72 Mix Busses, 36 Matrices
- 24 DCA Groups, 12 Mute Groups
- 2 Stereo Buses, 1 Mono Bus, 2 Cue Busses
- 144 I/O of Dante with HY144-D
Reach Communications provided a Yamaha Rivage PM10 for Super Bowl Gospel Celebration 2017, featuring Snoop Dogg, Sheila E., and Minneapolis’ own Grammy Award-winning Sounds of Blackness.
This console can be setup in a ‘split’ mode with independent cue busses and channel selection. We used this configuration for Pulse Twin Cities 2018, with speaking mics and playbacks setup on the left bank (run by Steve) and the center and right banks setup for band mixing (run by Dan).
The Yamaha Rivage PM10 is available for rental or purchase from REACH Communications.
For more information on specific product package options and availability, please contact us at 763-657-0693 or email us.